Foster Change offers free training to members. Some training credits can be used towards relicensing hours. Please call Sandy Vargas at 702-970-4546 for details and schedules.
- Member Q&A
- Child-Focused (education, mental health, parenting)
- CPR/First Aid/AED Training
- Car Seat Safety Training
- QPI training- computer lab and study guides
- Support Groups including dinner and childcare
- Organized playdates
- Special family events
- Walk Me Home Event with NFPA- coming 2019!
- Peggy’s Attic Clothing Exchange including 1 additional visit
- Emergency Resource Center
- Helpline to get connected to community resources
- Foster Allegation Support Team- Coming Soon!
- Child welfare trends
- Overviews of pending legislation