Foster Change membership is available to any foster, adoptive, or kinship family in Clark County, NV.
Family membership covers all members of the household and is good for one year from the date of purchase. We can’t wait to welcome you to our family!
Foster Change Membership Benefits
Foster Change offers free training to members. Some training credits can be used towards relicensing hours.
- CPR/First Aid/AED Training for Foster Parents (a $69 savings EACH)
- Car Seat Safety Training for Foster Parents (a $25 savings EACH)
- QPI training help– accessibility to use the computer lab and study guides
Connections to Community:
- Foster Change sponsored Support Groups (some may include refreshments and childcare)
- Information on all other available area support groups (some may include refreshments and childcare)
- Foster Change Sponsored Park Playdates – annually in May
- Foster Change Sponsored Family Events – Bingo nights, Paint nights, Movie nights, etc
- Access to specific DFS events for ALL children in your home, not just those with an open case
- Connection through active Social Media pages
- Access to our Members Only Facebook Support Community Page – join us as we live life together, where we laugh and cry and encourage each other!
- 4 Hours of Free Respite Care, Monthly! – ($672 in annual value!) In partnership with Foster Kinship, you will have access to our respite care program! You are eligible to register for a 4-hour time slot to drop your children off with trauma informed childcare staff, and go have some time to yourself, ONCE EVERY MONTH. (Message email@example.com with your membership number for the link to sign up!)
- Foster Change Member’s ONLY Access to Marcie’s Heart Emergency Resource Center (watch social media for pop up events)
- Telephone and Social Media monitored Helpline to get connected to community resources and personal support.
- Monthly Member’s Only Newsletter full of helpful and up to date information, resources and a chance for one reader to win a prize every month!
- Access to expert advise from all of our Board of Directors – On behalf of Kinship, CASA, Raise The Future, Fostering Hope and Foster Connect! Please just email firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions/requests will be forwarded to the correct board member and they will get back with you!
Common Voice for Legislative and Administrative Policy Advocacy:
- REPRESENTATION MATTERS – Coming together to create one voice will be a powerful tool in our community and state for representation on behalf of foster care, foster parenting and adoption regulations, guidelines, legislation AS they are being discussed.
- Help Understanding child welfare trends
- Expert analysis and overviews of pending legislation